Invisalign Treatment Kanata, ON
There's never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our Kanata, ON dental office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners which are an esthetic alternative to traditional braces. They are clear, removable, and comfortable, which makes them easy to live with.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Your teeth will be aligned by using a series of virtually invisible, removable aligner trays that gradually move your teeth toward the smile you've been hoping for. The process is done so discreetly that almost no one will ever know you’re wearing them! Also, because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can continue to eat all of the foods you love while brushing and flossing normally, keeping your teeth and gums happy and healthy!
Average treatment time is approximately one year. During that time, you will visit your Kanata dentist approximately every four to six weeks to check the progress of the tooth movement and to get the next set of aligners.
Why Choose Invisalign Treatment?
The benefits of straighter, properly positioned teeth include healthier gums, easier dental cleanings, and a lesser risk of abnormal wear on the teeth. Invisalign offers a variety of other benefits as well including:
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.